Monday, March 30, 2009

Thankfully Blessed

I must thank my parents for visiting this weekend! What a wonderful opportunity to spend time with them and frolic around Chicago. I am thankful because...

1) I have great parents.


2) My parents came to me this time - I got to host!


3) We got to eat stuffed spinach pizza on a Friday during Lent.


4) The new chapel at Loyola is amazing, and we got an impromptu concert by the organist.


5) Sipping coffee at the Metropolis Coffee shop never gets old, its even better when you have great company.


6) All you can eat fish & chips at a Scottish pub called Duke of Perth is worth the wait.


7) Duplicity the movie is good, not great, get it when it comes out on DVD. My Dad commented how it was like James Bond in genre.


8) Come rain or shine (and in this case snow in late March!) Chicago can still be fun.


9) Rock it out to Jersey Boys the musical, you won't regret the investment.


10) Appreciate Sunday morning mass and brunch, its the best way to end a week and begin a new one.


Snow aside, does it get any better than this? I am thankful, extremely blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment