Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fall Line-Up


There comes a time in late summer/early fall where folks get excited about the upcoming fall line-up on TV. I must admit, I enjoy the hoopla around what new shows are beginning, what is being dropped, and how many comedies, dramas, satires, parodies, reality shows et al. are being offered. We often peruse the "line-up cards" weeks before; many even schedule their week around favorite shows. While I don't organize life around TV, I do get jazzed about what show will resonate, which character I will find myself in, and how my favorite show's plot will evolve and unfold. TV in moderation helps us escape the stresses of life!

Along with TV, traveling to visit family and friends helps me escape the stress of classes and work and allows me to get out of the hustle and bustle of the city. I thought I would share my fall line-up:

+ September 3-6: Traveling back to Iowa for family gathering & ISU football. Go Cyclones!

+ September 11-13: Traveling to Belleville, IL to help celebrate my friend Adam's birthday.

+ September 25-27: My sister Jackie and friend are in town for a PINK concert.

+ October 2-4: Traveling to Kansas City for ISU v KSU football and ISU reunion.

+ October 22-25: Traveling to New York to visit my friend Melissa.

+ October 30-Nov 1: Traveling to Nashville, IN to do Halloween with Scoots and Jesse.

+ November 6-8: Ryan's birthday festivities in Chicago. Bears game!

+ November 26-29: Traveling to Kansas City for Thanksgiving.

There may be other smaller trips in there, too. But for now, that's quite the line-up!

2 comments: